Friday, July 25, 2014

Cafes I Adore - ChadLou's Coffee Lounge

Hello lovelies!

Today, I wanted to share with you a gem in Kailua Town on the island of Oahu. It is a gorgeous little cafe nestled in the backstreets of my favorite city on Oahu. The storefront is painted a mint green (one of my favorite colors), the menu is written on a chalkboard, and they serve up some of the best coffee (at least in my opinion). Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to ChadLou's Coffee Lounge.

I love this place so much I had to share it with you all. It's such a quiet little coffee shop with a mostly wood interior and even some cute round lights that they sometimes turn on for additional cutesy ambiance. They also serve some awesome food and great ice cream. They have traditional ice cream flavors, like butter pecan and coffee, and some interesting ones, like ube (okinawan sweet potato). I love the ube flavor by the way.

If you want to read more about this place, click here to read some Yelp reviews! And, if you are ever in Kailua, you should try this place out! So that you know exactly where to go, here is the address:
ChadLou's Coffee Lounge
45 Kihapai St.
Kailua, HI 96734

(this is the cheddar, bacon, and apple muffin & the lavender iced coffee)

LOVE

Aloha,
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you for this! I've never head of ChadLou's before but I must go now after reading the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed your coffee experience at ChadLou's! I still go there so maybe you'll see me sipping on a lavender coffee in a huge mason jar! LOL

      xoxo,
      Cassie

      Delete