Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Daily Favorites

Hello lovelies!

It's that time of day again! Today, I decided to include my favorite photo of MY day, which means I included a photo taken by yours truly! I hope you like the personal addition to my daily post. 
My day has been extremely productive. I cooked, worked out (did some Blogilates), washed the dishes, and studied! I also managed to take a couple deep breaths and short breaks. All in all, what a great day! Hope your days were also fantabulous. Now, on to my favorites:

My Photo of the Day:

I decided to get a refreshing shaken iced tea from Starbucks today. One of the best decisions of the day. I got the shaken iced green tea, unsweetened. I prefer to have my tea straight without all that extra sugar. It was perfection. It was extremely hot in Honolulu today, so I enjoyed my tea in the shade for the most part. I also wanted to mention that this was my photo selection for the #100happydays photography project. If you don't know what the project is and want to learn more about it, click here! I am loving the project; it allows me to take time out of each day to appreciate the world around me.


Favorite Makeup Look:
I love this makeup look on her, and I totally want to recreate it! Although it's summer, I still think the dark lip is F A B.  This look has inspired me to pull out my dark red lipstick and some edgy summer wear for tomorrows #ootd. See the original blog post here.


Favorite Animal Photo:
Omg. Look how a d o r a b l e these little guys (or girls) are! These are sloths from the Sloth Sanctuary of Costa Rica. I really want to make a trip there just to see these little cuties! Don't they just look like they want to play? To see more sloth pictures, click here to visit the original buzzfeed post.


Favorite Workout Find:

I love this workout from Back on Pointe.  The workout looks tough and also looks easily modifiable. If you needed to make it harder or easier, I'm sure you could. I do not have much arm strength, so I am excited to try this one out in the next couple of days! 

Hope you liked my favorites, and see you soon!

Aloha,
Cassie

"I honor the place within you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place within you, which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace. When you are in that place within you and I am in that place within me, WE ARE ONE"

No comments:

Post a Comment