Monday, July 14, 2014

Daily Favorites

Hello lovelies!

I apologize for not getting my daily favorites up last night! I fell asleep before I had the chance to even explore the blog universe! Anyway, I have a few new favorites up tonight. Without further adieu:

Favorite World Cup Photo:
Source
The 2014 World Cup Tournament was dominated by emotions, both happy and sad! The finals game was no different. Congrats to Germany on winning, AND congrats to Argentina for making it so far and being a solid second place! Both teams did amazing, and all the players should be so proud of themselves, win or lose. I love this photo from Giselle's Instagram. It embodies what the World Cup should be, the world coming together in one place to share in a great tournament. Love for all!

Favorite Wanderlust Photo:
Source

This is a photo of Sarakiniko Beach on Milos Island in Greece. Isn't that water beautiful? Apparently the rocks are volcanic rocks and have a bone-white color because of the wind and the water. Isn't that insane? This place just looks so picturesque and out of this world. I really want to go there. NOW.

Favorite Accessory:
Source

Isn't this the cutest? I love rings, and this cat ring is so cute. What more can I say? MEOW.

Favorite Recipe:

Source

This is a recipe for homemade orange creamsicles. YES. I l o v e orange creamsicles. These were the best ice cream treats from any ice cream truck (for me anyway). Now, I have to make these. Which means I need that popsicle makes I saw at Williams-Sonoma. Yay, I have an excuse!

That's it for my favorites. Hope you enjoyed them, and have a great Monday!

Aloha,
Cassie

"I honor the place within you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place within you, which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace. When you are in that place within you and I am in that place within me, WE ARE ONE"

No comments:

Post a Comment