Wednesday, July 23, 2014

All You Need is Love - Photography Feature

Hello lovelies!

I was having a pretty stressful morning, but lunch and dessert with an amazing group of friends and the bf saved the day! Love and friendship are the most precious things in the world. Everything comes secondary to me. Although one of my top priorities is to pass this bar, I know that my No. 1 priority will always be my friends and family because they are my world. :)

Inspired by my friendships, new and old, I decided to post a few of my favorite photography moments! Although these images are of romantic love, I also find friendship love and familial love to be just as awe-inspiring and powerful (and sometimes even moreso). I simply thought that these images were gorgeous :) I also decided to do a beach/ocean theme because...summer! HAHA. Hope you enjoy.

Source

Source

Source

Remember to tell your loved ones that you care! I'm sure they know, but it's always wonderful to hear. :) Have an amazing Wednesday everyone.

Aloha,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment