Saturday, July 19, 2014

Photography Favorites - Friendship Feature

Hello lovelies!

This post is inspired by recent events! The last two evenings have been so much fun and a reprieve from all-day studying sessions. On Thursday, my besties and I tried out a new Mexican restaurant in Honolulu called Cocina. Their food was great, esp the papas fritas (Mexican-style french fries). We then went and got dessert at a popular local diner chain called Zippy's. We spent the night talking and laughing and reconnecting. Such a great evening, and it made my soul sing.

And last night, one of my really good friends and his sister had a house/apartment warming party. There was great food (ribs, pulled pork, sashimi, ravioli, cake, and MORE) and even b e t t e r company. We also laughed a lot, played video games, and just enjoyed our moments together. Such a perfect evening.

To celebrate my wonderful friends, I thought I would post some of my favorite friendship photos that I have come across! Hope you enjoy them, and hope you have a great weekend with loved ones!

Source
Source
Source

Source
Source

Aloha,
Cassie

"I honor the place within you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place within you, which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace. When you are in that place within you and I am in that place within me, WE ARE ONE"

No comments:

Post a Comment