Thursday, July 24, 2014

Photography Feature - Paths to Take

Hello lovelies!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday! Today, I wanted to share with you some photographs of gorgeous paths I would love to wander down...

I don't know if you all have heard of Robert Frost's poem entitled "The Road Not Taken." I remember reading this in high school and being inspired to take the road less traveled. We all have many paths in life, and we often come to forks in the road. We can choose to take the well-paved road, comforting and reliable. Or we can choose to take the unknown path, full of possibilities and adventure. I am guilty, as we all are, of taking the well-paved road many times, coming to reliable ends and conclusions. However, I am determined to take the road less traveled more often. I want to live a life worth living and full of adventure rather than one stagnant and predictable. As Robert Frost eloquently put it, "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I / I took the one less traveled by, / And that has made all the difference."

Here are some photographs that inspire me to take the road not taken. ADVENTURE!

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Hope you enjoyed some photography inspiration! And hope you feel inspired to take the unfamiliar path.

Aloha,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment