Saturday, July 12, 2014

Daily Favorites

Hello lovelies,

I hope you all had an amazing Friday! I know I did! My boyfriend and I celebrated his birthday today in Waikiki, since we are celebrating his REAL birthday with his friends tomorrow! We ate at a pretty good izakaya, which is like a bar that also serves good food! All the food is basically bar food, but Japanese bar food is amazing and is a dining experience in and of itself. Also, the bathroom was phenomenal. I'll probably be blogging about that tomorrow, so stay tuned! If I do decide to blog about the restaurant, I'll also provide a review of the restaurant, in case any of you are interested!

With no further adieu, here are my daily favorites!

Favorite Nature Photo:
(Source: http://r2--d2.tumblr.com/)
I love the colors in this photo! The red and orange in the sky contrast so beautifully with the blue-green water! How gorgeous!

Favorite Workout Find:
Source: pinterest.com
I know the print is hard to read, but the photos are self-explanatory I think! In case you really can't see the print, you do 3 sets of 10 reps for each arm and for each move! I need to work on my arm strength, and these movies are perfect for that. I am going to try to make it harder for myself by doing heavier weights though! 

EDIT 7/12/14: just did this. A LOT harder than I thought it would be! I did use heavier weights for some sets though. I am so glad though; I felt the burn! :)

Favorite Recipe of the Day:
(Source: http://www.yumsugar.com/Argentine-Steak-Recipe-Chimichurri-30778663)
In honor of the World Cup Finals, I decided to post a recipe of Argentinian Steak. This looks so delicious! Perfect for those who love to grill in the summer (who doesn't?). I am not necessarily rooting for Argentina, since my team (go USA!) has already been eliminated. I just thought this Argentinian recipe looked too good not to share! Click here to access the recipe!

Favorite Makeup Product and Tutorial:
(Source: http://harperandharley.com/2014/07/nars-illuminator-makeup)
This is such a gorgeous, fresh-faced look that I want to recreate! The model is wearing the Nars Illuminator in Hot Sand. I now want to run and get this ASAP! The blog entry also details how to apply the illuminator to achieve her look! Click here if you want more details on how to recreate this glowy look.

Favorite Outfit of the Day:
(Source: http://thechrisellefactor.com/2014/07/watercolored-lips/)
I adore Chriselle's outfit so much! That skirt is to D I E for! I love how feminine and girly and daring this look is. I want to recreate this look on my budget! Click here to check out her blog entry!

I hope you enjoyed my favorites, and talk to you all soon!

Aloha,
Cassie

"I honor the place within you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place within you, which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace. When you are in that place within you and I am in that place within me, WE ARE ONE"



No comments:

Post a Comment