Monday, July 14, 2014

Tea Feature: Harney & Sons Paris Tea

Hello lovelies!

I don't know about you, but I love a good cup of tea.  I also LOVE coffee, as I mentioned in a previous blog post, but I enjoy tea just as much! I like tea iced or hot, depending on the weather! I seem to mostly drink it hot though, probably because it is faster and easier to make (I know...I'm a lazy bum).

One of the teas I have been loving at the moment is the Harney & Sons PARIS tea. I l o v e this tea! According to the Harney & Sons website, the tea is a mixture of three different teas. The tea, when brewed, smells "like an Earl Grey with black currant and vanilla aromas and a hint of caramel." AMAZING, right? Although I am not enough of a tea connoisseur to pick up on all of that, I do find the aroma very enticing and pleasant. I love to smell this tea almost as much as I love to drink it! The tea, I have to mention, is caffeinated; some individuals are sensitive, so keep that in mind if you decide on purchasing it!


This is a photo I took of the tea (box) and my University of Hawaii mug. I got the tea as a present from one of my dear friends, but she told me that she got it at Williams-Sonoma if I needed more! I went to check, and they definitely have it in stock (at least in the store located in Ala Moana Center in Honolulu, Hawaii). You can also get it here (at the Harney & Sons official website). 

Another amazing thing is that the tea is not that pricey. On the website, a 20 sachet tin is only $8! Also, look at that box; isn't it gorgeous? The packaging is incredible, the name is irresistible, and the tea is delicious. You should, like, go get it. NOW.

Anywho, if you have a favorite tea, don't be shy and let me know in the comments below! I hope you are all having a great day, and I'll be back soon for my daily favorites!

Aloha,
Cassie
P.S. I was definitely not sponsored to write this. 

"I honor the place within you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place within you, which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace. When you are in that place within you and I am in that place within me, WE ARE ONE"

No comments:

Post a Comment