Thursday, July 17, 2014

Daily Favorites

Hello lovelies!

Hope you all wonderful Tuesdays! I stayed up late to make sure I could complete my final problem set of the day AND write this blog :) Of course, I had some coffee to help me with this task. Haha. Today, I went to an amazing Zumba class at the UFC Gym here in Honolulu. The class is taught by an AMAZING instructor. Her name is Amber, and you can check out her instagram here. She is amazingly fit and so motivating. Zumba, especially high intensity Zumba, is definitely a challenge. Today, I sprinted, tuck jumped, salsa-ed, and shook my booty. All in one class. If you like dancing and appreciate a good challenge, check out a Zumba class in your city!
Anyway, without further adieu, my favorites!

Favorite Quote:
Currently, I am studying for the bar exam. It has been a mentally and physically taxing journey. I wake up each morning, ready to do at least 150+ questions and also read the explanations to the questions I answered incorrectly.  Still, I have a goal to reach, and I won't give up! This quote relates so much to my life right now, and I appreciate Ms. Edwards' encouraging words (posted previously by another blogger). I hope this quote inspires you to continue on your journeys, however hard they may. The end results are worth it! Just adjust your sails and continue! 


Favorite Makeup Look:
I love Ashley Benson's smokey eye look. I think this is her signature, and she looks amazing in it! I want to recreate this tomorrow for my GNO! I think her flushed cheeks and sweet pink lips perfectly balance her va-va-voom eyes. Thank you, POPSUGAR, for posting my #GNO makeup inspiration.


Favorite Workout:
I love this workout that I found on Pinterest. It looks challenging but doable. I can't wait to do this tomorrow! (Look at that lunge hold...OMG) 


Favorite Recipe:
One thing you need to know about me: I L O V E tots. Like, love. Unfortunately for me, I do not have a fast metabolism, and tots go straight to my butt and thighs. Boo. So, when I found this recipe, I got so excited. I love zucchini, and this is such a great alternative to deep-fried potato tots. The zucchini is baked, and there is c h e e s e. I need to try this ASAP, and I hope you give it a try too!


Favorite Sunset/Personal Photo:
Lastly, I thought I would share a personal photo with you. I posted this on my Instagram account today, although the photo was of yesterday's sunset. I could not capture today's sunset; I was sweating my butt off in a Zumba class instead. Still, I hope you enjoy it! This is the sunset as seen from my balcony (in Honolulu, Hawaii). I love that the oranges were so vibrant. The sun was making such a dramatic exit. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Goodnight my friends, and sweet dreams!

Aloha, 
Cassie

"I honor the place within you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place within you, which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace. When you are in that place within you and I am in that place within me, WE ARE ONE"



No comments:

Post a Comment