Monday, July 14, 2014

Daily Favorites

Hello lovelies!

Hope you all had an amazing Monday! It was a busy day for me; I studied all day. I can't wait for this exam to be over! The weather suited my tasks today, though. It was quite dreary and rainy in Hawaii, which helped me get more studying done. Now that the day has come to a close, I want to share some inspirational photos that I came across. Hope you enjoy them!

Favorite Wanderlust Photo:
Source
This is a photo of the Lost Gardens of Heligan in Cornwall (in the UK). The gardens were created beginning in the mid-18th century up to the beginning of the 20th century! It looks like a fairytale, doesn't it? I would love to wander these gardens all day. I can't wait to visit the UK one day and take tons of photos in this gorgeous place! See more gorgeous photos here.


Favorite Hair Tutorial:
Source
This braid looks so beautiful and effortless! I love the way it looks on light AND dark hair. To see how to achieve this gorgeous look, click here.


Favorite Funny Photo:
Source
This IS my life. OMG. I always want coffee, and studying has made me n e e d coffee. This photo is for all the coffee-junkies out there! Don't worry; you are not alone. To check out more awesome photos like this, click here.


Favorite Wardrobe Post: 
Source
This white maxi dress is drop dead gorgeous! I love the ruffled detail on the bottom, and if you look closely, you can see the slight cutout in the back. Perfection. I also have to appreciate the gorgeous backdrop (Versailles, hello!). Love this blog. For the full blog post and more views of this gorgeous outfit, click here.


Favorite Nature Photograph:
Source
All I can say is... i n c r e d i b l e. To see more shots of this gorgeous locale, click here.

Hope you all enjoyed my Monday faves! xoxo

Aloha,
Cassie



No comments:

Post a Comment