Monday, July 8, 2013

Pasta Galore

Hi all,

I am typing to you with a burnt left thumb. Lol. Regardless, I wanted to share with you a GREAT new restaurant I discovered. Well, technically, my mother's friends discovered it. Anyway, this place is fantastic. 

For those of you from Hawaii or about to vacation to Hawaii, please visit Uncle Bo's in Kapahulu (I will write the full address at the end of this blogpost).

I went for a wonderful baby shower, and the restaurant gave us a "tasting menu" option (because we were a party of 10+ people). The option basically included salads, appetizers, entrees, and desserts for everyone at the table. Everyone got to share the LARGE menu items (family style). I left feeling SO full and completely satisfied. I only wish that the pace was slower, so that we could have savored the food and stretched out our stomachs a little more. Still, the food was excellent. It is a mixture of Asian and Italian. Fusion Perfecto!

I loved these two pasta entrees:


Grilled Peppered Chicken Pasta

Shrimp Pasta

The other entrees and appetizers were great as well. Anyway, I just wanted to share my wonderful experience! Hope you head down there soon! I completely and totally recommend it. The only thing is, parking may be a little difficult. There is a small private lot ($5/$6 flat rate, depending on the time of day). That gets full fast, so either go early or find street parking. Besides that, you are in for a wonderful treat.

559 Kapahulu Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
(808) 735-8311
Price Range: $$ ($11-$30) 


Let me know: what are your favorite places to eat!

Kisses, 
Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment