Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cafe Bliss

Hey all,

So I wanted to share with you a few photos from a cafe that I visited recently. It's called Fresh Cafe, and it is located in Honolulu, Hawaii. The vibe is pretty cool, and there were few people inside. Which means less noise and more relaxing atmosphere.

This cafe was quite artsy. There was a mural in the parking lot and on the building. I enjoyed the vibe of the building's surroundings and was pleasantly entertained even before I entered the cafe. In addition to being a cafe, the place also holds events! There's ZUMBA, yoga, and art & flea (an event that includes music, art, and vintage shopping). Cool cool COOL.

For reviews of the cafe itself, click HERE
For the cafe's website, click HERE

Here are a few photos from my time spent there:
A typical table inside. Minimalist and industrial with a pop of green!

The fabric colored bike stand outside the cafe. Cute <3 p="">
The art on the wall. Cuute. It made me crave breakfast food and sushi. At the same time. LOL.

Hope you all get to visit this cafe soon! It's so worth it!

Love,
Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment