Monday, August 19, 2013

Country Livin'

Hey all,

Long time no see! :) I am back from a short blogging hiatus. I was super busy with work, and I put my blogging aside. But, I have decided to pick it up once again and with more frequency!

I am on my last week of summer vacation, and I am trying to soak up the last rays of sunlight before returning to grueling grad shcool. This past weekend, my boyfriend and I decided to go to the New Town and Country Stables on the windward side of Oahu. I love love love horses, and I was very excited to see many beautiful ones. And boy did I see them! This past weekend, there was an all-women's competition taking place there. I don't know what the event was called, but it was similar to cow/cattle herding. It was quite fun to watch, and I got to wear a cowboy hat! It was my own hat, but I usually don't have many chances to wear it so I was thrilled.

I have decided to include pictures of myself wearing the cowboy hat. As I said, I was excited.

LOL.

Cat whiskers included. I'm a dog fan, but I think the cat add-ons are cute.

Anyway, hope you are having a great week! Speak to you all soon! 

Kisses,
Cass xx


No comments:

Post a Comment